Monday, April 25, 2016

STAFF PICK: Vinyasa Flow Yoga by Chelsea Vespa


There are so many different styles of yoga out there. I always recommend people try out at least a few different types of classes to find the one that resonates/feels best. I've heard people say, "I tried a yoga and it just wasn't for me." But in reality, it was just that style of yoga that may not be for you. Find the one you love! I truly believe there's something for everybody. 

My 300 hour advanced teacher training with Clara Roberts-Oss focused on the many facets of vinyasa. There's so much more to yoga than just the poses, or "asana." And there's always more to learn! For this training I traveled to Thailand for a month of study, it was life-changing! 

Vinyasa is one of my favorite styles of yoga both to practice and to teach. I love the rhythm and freedom of moving fluidly with the breath. I find it’s the fastest way to get out of my head and into my body (and get a sweat on!) The best part about vinyasa is that no two classes are alike. It's different every time so it keeps you on your toes! 

Join us Wednesday mornings at 10, at the Better Living Fitness Center, for our new Vinyasa Flow Yoga class. Or check out the other classes we offer here.


No comments: